Wednesday, July 15, 2009

what a day....

Yesterday was "one of those days"....it started out so innocently ....until my sister and I arrived at work and realized that my lap top was not in it's usual place because it had been misbehaving and the IT guys were going to look at it...and we were supposed to pick it up on our way to work that morning.....and now we were 45 minutes away....where I needed the lap top to work....hmmm.... My mom graciously agreed to pick up the lap top and meet my sister half way... So off they each went.....from opposite directions and the lap top was transferred .....and the work day commenced....yep....but the problem that was supposed to be fixed....well....it still exists.....computers....can't live with them....can't live without them..... fortunately this is a small problem.....I can work around it..... Lunch time came and went.....back to work..... We remember to get our afternoon walk in.....(it had been awhile....we have good intentions but the day gets busy and before you know it....time to go home)...then it was time to head back.... My husband calls and suggests eating Mexican.....always a good thing.....so we head to our local beloved establishment....live music....good times....and food falling on me....yep...managed to go all day without spilling anything down my front....and then food falls from above....it really does....really really need to get another one of those stain pens....yep .....I really do......so bedtime rolls around....and I lay there .....wide awake for two hours.....decide to get up and finish reading a book.....then back to bed again.....woke up at the usual time....hmmm.....feeling a little tired today....maybe I need an extra dose of caffeine.....might be a good thing.......

No comments:

Post a Comment